Monday, October 28, 2019

What to Look Forward to at National Convention

Chandler: I love the atmosphere! A sea of 70,000 blue jackets, some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet and a chance to hang out with friends across the country is a once in a lifetime feeling. There’s something special about unplugging from the rest of the world and being engulfed in all things FFA.

Tyler: Getting to see people from all around the U.S. is super cool. Going to the career fair, attending sessions, and going to the concert makes memories that will last a lifetime. National Convention was always one of my favorite things to go to.

Hope: I love spending time at the career fair! This is a great opportunity to build connections with industry professionals and learn about the possibilities there are for your future. I really enjoy the tours we go on as well. It’s neat to see agriculture in such a variety of forms!

Nole: I really enjoy the atmosphere! Setting foot into the convention center with a plethora of FFA jackets surrounding you all there for the same reason you are is a really cool experience. Entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse hearing the loud music blaring over the speakers and the buzz of excitement in the air makes National Convention my favorite FFA memory from high school!

Mickayla: I loved every part of national convention when I went my junior year! From spending over 14 total hours in a suburban with my classmates to attending the general sessions to even experiencing the amazing concerts. However, my favorite part of National Convention has to be the FFA Megastore! You can find anything and everything FFA related that you could ever want in there, and it’s a great chance to stock up on FFA apparel!

Grace: I’ve only been to National Convention once before, but when I went, I loved exploring Indianapolis. Growing up in a town of just 210 people, being in a city that size is rare for me. Although I could never live in a big city, spending a few days in Indy for convention feels like an exciting adventure. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that everywhere you turn you see blue corduroy jackets and have the opportunity to make connections and build friendships with people from around the country!

Natalie: My favorite part of convention is spending time with my chapter! I love being able to travel with chapter to different places all over Indianapolis. Being able to laugh and make memories with the people in my chapter is something that I still miss! My favorite memory is getting to go on a haunted hayride with my chapter the night before we left for home.

Shelby: My favorite part of National Convention is listening to our National Officer’s Retiring Address. I love hearing their words of wisdom after having the opportunity to travel the country. Another one of my favorites of convention is seeing friends from different states or meeting new ones by getting signature in the back of the convention book! In my chapter, we always play a game to see who can sign the most books throughout the week. Have a great convention!



Living to Serve,

The 2019-2020 Iowa FFA Officer Team

7 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.

    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .
    Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum huge amount of money in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 1,000,000 U.S dollars to start any business.

    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

    1. A Cash Reward of USD $1,000,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $50,000 USD
    3. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5. One year Golf Membership package
    6. A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7. A total Lifestyle change
    8. Access to Bohemian Grove
    9. Monthly payment of $200,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5Celebrities in the World.

    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood

    EMAIL: worldilluminatigrandlodge@outlook.com
    whatsapp: +1(854)5298669 or +2348051699674

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All ▲▲▲ I am Dianna Kent and I live in Nevada, U.S .I am a full member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and am among the 1252 lodge. ▲▲▲ Iwas ordained by the Grand-master to go out to the world and bringmore members to the Illuminati, ▲ so I was requested to get 400Recruits for the brotherhood, I have 210 new recruits already. I amlooking for only 190 more to go,▲I am sure you want to be amongthe 190 people that will be earning $500,000 monthly and a brandnew car, ▲so add me up now so we can achieve this great chanceof being rich ▲. You get to live your dream life on earth filled with luxury. so i urge you not to miss thisGreat opportunity becoming what you long wished for life email: illuminatitemple6634@gmail.com‬ or Whats-app +1(854) 220-5771 for guidance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All ▲▲▲ I am Dianna Kent and I live in Nevada, U.S .I am a full member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and am among the 1252 lodge. ▲▲▲ Iwas ordained by the Grand-master to go out to the world and bringmore members to the Illuminati, ▲ so I was requested to get 400Recruits for the brotherhood, I have 210 new recruits already. I amlooking for only 190 more to go,▲I am sure you want to be amongthe 190 people that will be earning $500,000 monthly and a brandnew car, ▲so add me up now so we can achieve this great chanceof being rich ▲. You get to live your dream life on earth filled with luxury. so i urge you not to miss thisGreat opportunity becoming what you long wished for life email: illuminatitemple6634@gmail.com‬ or Whats-app +1(854) 220-5771 for guidance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello All ▲▲▲ I am Dianna Kent and I live in Nevada, U.S .I am a full member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and am among the 1252 lodge. ▲▲▲ Iwas ordained by the Grand-master to go out to the world and bringmore members to the Illuminati, ▲ so I was requested to get 400Recruits for the brotherhood, I have 210 new recruits already. I amlooking for only 190 more to go,▲I am sure you want to be amongthe 190 people that will be earning $500,000 monthly and a brandnew car, ▲so add me up now so we can achieve this great chanceof being rich ▲. You get to live your dream life on earth filled with luxury. so i urge you not to miss thisGreat opportunity becoming what you long wished for life email: illuminatitemple6634@gmail.com‬ or Whats-app +1(854) 220-5771 for guidance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Are you a man or woman, business man, business woman or an artist,Politicians, student and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world...Money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problems and make your family proud of you no selling of soul. Your financial welfare and everything about you is our aim. With us you we be financially free and stable.. Any new member of Illuminati will give sum of50,000,000.00 US DOLLARS instantly and other luxury things you can ever think of, make a choice today and be rich,famous and powerful. Hail The Light ...CONTACT US WHATSAPP TODAY..WhatsApp Via: +12022360997
    EMAIL: illuminaticonfirmation761@gmail.com
    Best Regards..  

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO ASDA FINANCE LTD®
    Do you need 100% finance?
    We are currently seeking to invest in any good, profitable business, please present only viable business ideas.If you have any projects that needs funding, kindly revert to me with your business plan and also if we find your business to be worthy of investment, you will be promptly contacted.
    Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help with our flexible repayment schedule. We can also service your financial need with less pay back problem.
    please Contact us at:
    asdaservices24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ATTENTION TO ALL, ILLUMINATI HAS BECOME WHAT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY USE TO MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF HELPING THE POOR THEY NOW TAKE FROM THE POOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE WHO ARE WILLING TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE AWARE OF WHO THEY CONTACT BEFORE SENDING YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY BODY YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING SO MANY CONPLAIN FROM NEW MEMBERS I KNOW HOW I SUFFERED BEFORE JOINING THIS ORGANIZATION DONT GIVE UP AM HERE TO HELP THE POOR,THE TALENTED,THE BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN,TO REACH THEIR GOALS SO FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN CALL this number OR WHATSAPP him ON SAME NUMBER also +1 (202) 750-0111 YOU CAN STILL SEND him MESSAGES ON THIS EMAIL

    initiationhoodofilluminate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete